Built in 1910, this classic 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home has lots of very nice updates that make it move-in ready.
- Roomy newly refurbished Kitchen that's warm and inviting.
- Large carpeted Family Room has patio doors going out to the spacious Deck.
- Beautiful wood floors along with original woodwork on trim.
- Totally renovated and updated bathrooms with tiled floors.
- Oversized tuck under Garage with ample storage space
- Classic and quaint enclosed Front Porch.
Built in 1910, this classic 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home has lots of very nice updates that make it move-in ready. The roomy newly refurbished Kitchen is very appealing and welcoming. The formal Dining Room boasts a lovely chandelier. The inviting Living Room is accented with original woodwork on the trim and staircase banister, and looks out over the quaint enclosed Front Porch. The large carpeted Family Room has patio doors going out to the spacious Deck. The bathrooms have been freshly renovated and include beautiful tiled floors. Other features include an over sized tuck under Garage with ample storage space and all the bedrooms together on the second floor along with the full Bathroom. You’ll be delighted at the look and feel of this charming home!
Single Family Home
Finished Square Footage:
40 X 125
12' 5" X 11' 3"
21' 2" X 13' 4"
12' 7" X 21' 6"
15' 7" X 11' 11"
18' X 9' 10"
12' 6" X 10' 6"
12' 6" X 10' 4"